Snow Day

January 04, 2015

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and welcome to 2015! We ended the year doing something not seen very often in southern California, playing in the snow! At 3:30 am on December 31, 2014 Chris woke Penelope and I up to tell us it was snowing. Yeah right! Was my first thought, but after realizing that there is no other explanation for him waking Penelope up at 3:30 in the morning other then to witness something extremely exciting, I knew it was true. Penelope was so excited she got bundled up and her and dad went out and built a snowman and played in the snow.

 
 
After about an hour of utter excitement we all went back to bed and woke up in the morning to find a beautiful blanket of white.
 



 
This was the best Christmas present ever, especially since Penelope and I had been trying to convince Chris to drive us up to the snow. I heard the last time it snowed in Temecula was in 2004, I am so happy that my family got to witness this rare event.
 
May the new year bring you all some amazing memories!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!