Me Want Cookie!

October 30, 2014



I was cleaning out my pantry when I found this oatmeal cookie mix, and right next to it was this Monster trail mix from Target. Light bulb. Monster Oatmeal Cookies! Penelope loved the idea and made the cookies all by herself. All we did was follow the directions on the back of the cookie mix adding the trail mix to the cookie batter. This trail mix contains peanuts, raisins, M&M's, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.


I enjoyed one of these cookies that tasted to me like a granola bar, we sent some over to our neighbors and Penelope gobbled up the rest.

Have a safe and happy Halloween tomorrow. Penelope is dressing up as a scary witch, green face and all. I will post some pics later.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!