Meatloaf Take 2

May 02, 2013

I made another meatloaf today for dinner and it was pretty tasty. I am calling it Hide the Sausage Spicy Barbecue Meatloaf. :)

Hide the Sausage Spicy Barbecue Meatloaf

1 lb. ground beef
1/2 hot breakfast sausage
3/4 cups of crumbled crackers ( I used rosemary wheat crackers)
1 egg
1/2 cup ketchup
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 garlic cloves minced
Barbecue sauce ( I used Bulls Eye Original)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce. I use my hands! Form meat mixture into a loaf and put in a baking dish. Spread some barbecue sauce over the top of the entire meatloaf and cover dish. Bake in oven covered for 30 minutes. Remove cover and then bake an additional 30 minutes. We ate this along with some corn on the cob. Unfortunately I did not get a picture. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!