Muffin Tin Monday

November 16, 2010


I am going to try and start posting more bento's and keeping up with MTM's now that we are settled in our new home. So here is our first muffin tin in Alaska, this weeks theme was the food pyramid.
Top Row: French Bread w/ Butter (Grain), Strawberries n Raspberries (Fruit), Colby Jack and Cheddar Cheese Squares (Dairy)
Bottom Row: Green Salad w/ Cucumber, Carrots and Tomato (Vegetable), Chicken Strip (Meat), Ranch for dipping

Check out other muffin tins here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the foods you chose. JDaniel would love this meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this American style bento!?
    wow...it's so different. Here they sell so many kinds of bentos, I know you would love to look at them. I will try taking more pictures from now on when I get bento:)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!