Oregon Coast

October 01, 2010

We made it to Reedsport, Oregon! Penelope and I are going to be staying here with the grandparents for a few weeks before heading to Alaska. Chris has to go back up in a little over a week and then he will be flying Penelope and I up after his hitch at work is over. I will try and take some pictures to post and share the Oregon coast with you. It's really pretty and the weather is great. It's in the 70's, nice and cool. No more 100 degree Bakersfield weather. YAY! I am really excited to be moving back to Alaska but a little sad to be leaving Bakersfield. There was a lot for her to do in Bakersfield and many little ones to play with. I hope we can find that again in Alaska.  We made some really great friends and Penelope had her own little sidekick, Destiny her BFF. I am going to get my webcam set up once we are settled so the two of them can chat. I can't wait! Well we are off to eat at Chris' favorite Mexican restaurant, Sol De Mexico, he says they have the best Mole ever. Meh...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!