Merry Christmas

December 24, 2008

Well, Chris' flight out of Prudhoe Bay was delayed which caused him to miss his other flights. So currently he is on route to be home tomorrow morning. At least he will get be here on Christmas day. We decided against driving to Reedsport because he will be exhausted and just wants to get home and relax. It's kinda sad that we won't be with family for Christmas but at least we are in our new home and Penelope has some gifts from her auntie Vero and a couple of things we got her, to open. We are still waiting on a package from my mom, stupid weather delays it's just sitting in FedEx Portland. I am planning to make a Christmas dinner tomorrow and as long as their are no more flight delays I think it will turn out to be a really good Christmas.


We got some more snow today but it is starting to warm up and everything is melting. I am hoping this makes the roads easier to drive tomorrow morning when I go pick up Chris.


The deer showed up in our backyard again. I think it's the same one. I took a picture of it. Do you think it looks the same?*Where id my picture go?!*


Ugh...stupid camera has the wrong date again. Need to fix that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yay! Someone's reading this. Please leave me a comment. Thanks!